ConsentIf you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Site is hosted in the United States. Therefore, your information, including any personal information provided pursuant to the Site may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Site or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, which may result in different data protection rules than in your country. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about how your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
Information We CollectWe collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
- You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, birth date, address, email address, phone number, credit card or other payment-related information and information about products you have purchased to use the Site;
- Information when you contact or interact with us (for example, regarding support or employment opportunities); and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with including your comments and other content in connection with using the Site.
- We may automatically collect other information about you, including:
- Web browser type;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Site pages that you visit and the time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Site.
- We may collect information about you from publicly available sources.
How We Use Your InformationWe use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- For fulfilment of requests;
- To identify you as a user of the Site;
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information, that we believe will be of interest to you, as follows:
- we will not use an automated telephone dialling system within the meaning of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- we may contact you by mail, e-mail, and/or text message
- each promotional message will be clearly identified as such and will include our physical address
- by accepting our website terms and conditions you have agreed to allow us to send you such messages
- you also have the right to opt out of receiving such promotional e-mail or text messages by clicking the “stop receiving promotional messages” link that is prominently displayed in each message (this will open a webpage confirming that your e-mail address and/or telephone number have been removed from our list of customers eligible to receive promotional messages; you will be placed on our “do not call” list and you will not receive any more promotional e-mails or text messages; it may take up to ten days for you to be removed from the list);
- To process and respond to your inquiries (for example, regarding support, employment opportunities or other requests);
- To create anonymous data, which we may use for any purpose;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Site;
- To improve the content and features of the Site;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Site; and
- Third Parties. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the Site. We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them.
- Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below) and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others;
- Protect against legal liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of our policies or agreements or as otherwise required by law.
- Aggregated Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated anonymous information relating to visitors to and users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- Cookies; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Do Not Track below.
- Third-Party Advertising. We may share website usage information about visitors who have received a targeted promotional campaign with reputable third-party advertising companies. For this purpose, we and our third-party advertising company may note some of the pages you visit on our website through the use of "pixel tags" (also called "clear gifs").
Cookies; Do Not Track
- Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer’s browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
- You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Site.
- Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user's online activities over time and across different websites when a user uses the Site.
- Do Not Track. At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from Web browsers.
SecurityWhile we take reasonable administrative, physical and organizational measures to protect the information you submit via the Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Your Choices Regarding Your InformationYou have choices regarding the use of information on the Site.
- Changing Your Information. You may make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate or deleting your information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Do Not Track above.